Paleo Chia & Coconut Pudding
This delicious paleo protein pudding is a perfect way to start the day, its a great afternoon snack now that the days are getting warm. Or just keep it in the fridge for those times you feel like a not so naughty treat.
It's high in protein and nutrient rich with the added bonus of Omega 3's.
Try it once and see if you can resist!
PREP TIME: 7 mins
- 1 scoop Paleo Protein
- 1/2 cup blue berries
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of spirulina powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (you can also use a nut milk or coconut water)
- Place Paleo Protein, blueberries, coconut milk and spirulina into the blender and blitz until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds
- Pop it in the fridge to set & stir gently every 20 mins until thick & chilled.
- Top with strawberries, coconut chips, chia seeds, blueberries, raspberries or cacao nibs and enjoy.