Recipe: Coconut & Mango Green Smoothie Bowl
This vegan, paleo inspired green smoothie is the perfect balance of creamy coconut and tropical mango.
Packed full of vitamins and nutrients & with the addition of Replace its high in protein too. Top your bowl with delicious superfoods like toasted coconut, chia seeds, blueberries, raspberries and you have a breakfast (or snack) bursting with flavour and great texture.
PREP TIME: 5 mins
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup of fresh spinach (frozen is ok but fresh is best :)
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- 250ml of coconut milk (you can also use a nut milk or coconut water)
- 1 scoop Replace
- Coconut chips, chia seeds, blue berries, raspberries, cacao nibs for topping
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with coconut chips, chia seeds, blueberries, raspberries & cacao nibs and enjoy.